Many players are complaining about the problems with the ARK Scorched Earth Crashe Issue.
Did you know that ARK: Survival Evolution, like other games, has some bugs and problems that occur in the game and make it unplayable? Many players complain that their game only works after updating to the new expansion. It will not start or crash randomly.
Typical problems in ARK: lag, performance issues, and low and low FPS that players complain about. Some players have reported having their FPS after using the DLC. Another mistake occurs, both at the beginning of the game and during the game.
Below, you will find the minimum requirements for the game. Your computer stays with them. Otherwise, you will need to update it.
- System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 64-bit
- Instrumentation: 64-bit 2 GHz dual-core processor
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- Storage:10,000 MB free space
You can find your problem in the list below, where you can find a solution or solution.
ARC: How to heal a dry world
1Arch: The Problem of Earth Fireworks
Many players have complained of constant performance issues, such as lagging and freezing, after launching the Scorched Earth expansion, which reduced the FPS by half. Some players who get 60-70 FPS get 20-30 FPS because of the new DLC.
Other players on the Steam forums also complained:
The real problem is that since it’s the new version, many players won’t be able to play the original game in / or SE due to low performance / down / FPS.
I wanted to play games I paid for, and until yesterday, most of us couldn’t. I don’t care what people think about putting DLC in old games.
Developers need to fix all the bugs found in yesterday’s update so we can get the product we paid for.
- Basic Graphics Settings: You can improve the performance of the game by changing the graphics settings. Try reducing the image settings by turning off the security features or increasing the resolution.
- Driver Updates: Make sure your graphics card and other device drivers are up to date.
- Backwater: Turn off unnecessary backwater programs while playing ARK: The Lost Earth. Thus, their performance can be improved.
- Increase Distance: This distance determines where the game moves objects. Performance can be improved by lowering this value.
- Set speed: In Steam, right-click ARK: Dead Earth, select Properties, select Release Options, and enter the following command: “-sm4”. In this case, the performance of some devices can be improved.
ARC2: Soil Water
Some players are unable to start due to crashes or unable to play for more than 10 minutes due to game breakdowns. For some players, the game crashes when connecting to the server or inserting the game map, especially on the new Scratched world map.
- Check your game files: Go to your Steam folder, right-click ARK: The Lost Earth, select Settings, click Local Files, and check the integrity of the game files. Will check for incorrect or missing files and replace them as necessary.
- Settings: If your computer is having trouble handling ARK: The Lost World graphics, try Low graphics powering the graphics settings to improve performance. Go to the game website and adjust the graphics settings as needed.
- Update drivers: Make sure that the drivers for your graphics card and other tools are up to date. Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the most recent driver. Our suggestion for a quick update is Outbyte Driver Updater, a safe program that brings your GPU drivers up to date quickly.
- Turn off background: Turn off all unnecessary programs running in the background while playing ARK: Dead. That can free up resources and improve gameplay.
- Reinstall: If none of the above solutions work, try reinstalling ARK: The Lost Land. That can fix problems caused by incorrect game files or other software problems.
One player posted the following on the Steam board about the game’s events:
I posted elsewhere about the awesome FPS I have on the overseas server I’m on, but I can’t load a local server (official or illegal), and my gaming experience screen stays breaking ‘down below. I still need to get the DLC in there.
I’m on a Mac, but when I ran it a few months ago before the holidays, I got an average of 20fps (sorry, the game works for me, at least). All my photos are not working; all my fields are not marked. I’m back because there are updates; help me, can’t the staff update? Look at how angry he is.
- How To Fix “ARK Join Failed Non Dedicated Server” Windows 10
- How To Fix Lost Ark Stuck On Loading Screen?
- Apex Legends Won’t Patch Files: Easy Way To Fix It
3Box: World Free Start Problem
When the new Scorched Earth DLC was released, some players complained about a startup issue where they couldn’t start the game. When they press play on Steam and try to load the game, they get an error message about E3_near and SE_landscape. If you are having this problem, You should restart Steam and wait for the new game update. You will lose some data, but when you start the game again, it should have the new version.
You can now solve all the problems of ARK Scorched Earth Crashe Issue: World and enjoy the game. If you run into a problem and can’t solve it, comment below.