Fix Apex Legends High Ping is a problem faced by players all over the world. While there’s no one-size-fits-all solution, we’ve done our homework and compiled some numbers to help you identify and fix the root cause of this complex problem.
If you find it hard to participate in fighting games, you can find a solution in Apex Legends Battle.
Why do I get a high ping in Apex Legends?
With Apex Legends, you can check internet connectivity, wireless connectivity, bandwidth used by other apps and devices, bad servers, frequently monitoring networks, access the old windows, or a quick VPN.
How do I Fix Apex Legends High Ping?
To reduce ping in Apex Legends, do a quick scan and make quick fixes if needed:
- Check Internet Speed: You can check Google Speed to see how fast and secure your Internet connection is. In this case, check the settings on your gadget.
- Do not use a Wi-Fi connection: If your computer is connected to a home network via Wi-Fi, try to connect to a mobile phone. The Ethernet wire should be connected to both your computer and the network device.
- Connect other devices to the network: If you have other gadgets hooked up to your Internet, like mobile phones, computers, smart TVs, or IoT devices, disconnect them. It gives you full access to your computer and games.
If you don’t like your ping, proceed to the solution below:
- Connect to another playground
- Configure network management
- Turn off network access
Connect to Another Playground
First of all, if you have completed the checks above and everything is working fine, the problem may be the server you are playing on. So, we recommend that you connect to another game server and find a server with low latency.
- The Legend of Apex.
- Tab or click the address button in the main menu.
- Choose the game distribution you like.
- Select a nearby server with a small ping (Christmas).
- Click the like button and enter the arena.
Configure Network Manager
Duration: 5 minutes
An outdated network driver limits your bandwidth on your home network connection. That’s why you should always have a new network administrator.
1. Click the Windows button, type Device Manager, and then enable this setting in Options.
2. Double-click the Network Adapter tab.
3. Right-click your Internet adapter and select Update Manager.
4. In the Driver Update wizard, select the Install Driver automatically option.
5. Install the updated driver.
6. Restart your phone and computer.
Close the Network Application
If you run multiple applications while running Apex Legends, the ping issue may be due to a lack of bandwidth due to the internet usage of those devices.
- Use the shortcutCTRL+Shift+ESC to open the task manager.
- Find the program you want to build.
- Check which programs are using your network bandwidth.
- Right-click and select Service.
- Do the same for each application you want to build.
Note: Do not turn off the Windows backup process, as this may cause errors. It applies to programs and antivirus.
If you need help with Apex Legends High Ping, take a look at our list and try all the solutions. Yes, try:
- Turn off VPN: If you can use VPN software that cannot lose your identity, turn it off while playing Apex Legends.
- Windows Update: Click the Windows button and click the Check for Updates button. Open the app in the search results and check for updates. It will keep your system running smoothly and ensure updates are installed while you play.
- Call your ISP: You can check numbers on the physical and digital Internet. Explain the situation and ask for volunteers to make sure everything is okay on your behalf. In addition, you can use the Online feature to schedule a more efficient upgrade.
Read More Articles:
- How To Fix Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Server Not Being Available
- Fixing NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Errors
- Graphics And Performance Problems In Civilization 6 [Quick Fixes]
- Fixing The Problem Where Forza Motorsport Won’t Start
Note that your internet connection usually causes Fix high ping in Apex Legends. Follow the steps in this document to ensure your connection is working properly. Let us know how it goes and if you need more help.