Wood games are the number one enemy of good games. Get ARK Dedicated Servers No matter how exciting and interesting the world of games is, it’s clear if you’re facing the business of distributing games. Get ARK Dedicated Servers are notoriously inefficient these days. So how do you reduce lag on a dedicated ARK server?
This is what makes ARK Server Business Unique
The first thing you notice when talking about Unified Get ARK Dedicated Servers is the strange lag. However, ARK’s dedicated servers are not always to blame. Sometimes it’s down to the player’s physique. Here are the most common causes of delay.
- High Multiplier Value: Setting the game multiplier value too high will affect the performance of the game.
- Autosave Limit: ARK’s autosave is set to 15 minutes. Setting a value of less than 15 minutes will increase the delay.
- Dino Score Increase: The more dinosaurs in the game, the more efficient the CPU system.
- Using Mods: Mods are usually malicious settings added to a game that affect its performance.
How to reduce traffic on ARK servers
- Remove the mods
- Restart your modem and router
- Reduce individual costs in the game
- Use different DNS servers
- Close applications if they are not users
- Switch to an Ethernet cable
- Custom router configuration for ARK
1. Remove the mods
If you want to know exactly how to slow down the Get ARK Dedicated Servers, the first thing you need to do is uninstall the game mode and other programs that are bundled with the game. Most of the other programs run in the background and consume a lot of resources and CPU time. Mods can be fun, to avoid server-side sales, use ARK support mods on the official ARK site.
2. Restart your modem and router
The Internet connection you use for your modem has a high ping, which slows down your Internet speed and increases your game lag. To resolve this issue, restart your modem and router. Check out what it looks like.
1. Turn off the router by pressing the back button.
2. Turn off the modem and check that the light is off.
3. Wait for the plan. 30 seconds, then plug the modem into a power source.
4. Now wait a few minutes before restarting your router.
5. When the light turns green, you can go to Google.com to check your internet speed.
6. Type the internet speed in the search field and press Enter.
7. Click the Speed Test button and wait for the test to complete.
8. Start playing ARK and don’t stop.
3. Equal depreciation throughout the game
DNA leakage is often a real problem when you have ARK levels. At any time, no matter what card you play, you can play 16,000 dinosaurs. If you simply set the Dino number in the settings.ini file, you can see a backlog. The default value of Dino Multiply is usually set to 3. You must change it to 1. What are you doing?
- Press Windows + R
- Type this command in the blank space and press Enter
- %localappdata%TslSaved GameWindows NoEditor
- This will open the ARK game folder and the Appdata folder.
- Locate the GameUserSettings.ini file, right-click, and select Edit.
- This file opens in your favorite text editor. Click [Server Settings].
- Search string:
- DinoNumberIncrement = 3.0. This is very important
- Change the value to 1.0 and make sure there is no gap between = and the value.
- Save and close the file and start the game.
4. Use a different DNS server
Your DNS server may be blocking or crashing the ARK playground. This means that the game will add layers and layers. One way around this is to use a different DNS server. Table 1 lists the most popular DNS servers and their results.
Table 1: Free DNS providers
|Provider||Preferred DNS Server Value||Alternate DNS Server Value|
Now follow these steps to change your DNS server
- Right-click the Internet icon in the application and select Open Network and Internet Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi on the left to turn on Wi-Fi settings.
- Click Change adapter in the middle of the screen.
- On the new screen, click Active Internet Network and select Properties.
- In the WiFi Properties window that opens, select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click the button below.
- see Use these DNS server options and list the values in Table 1.
- Click OK and confirm your Internet connection. Open the ARK game.
5. Close the backup tool
Some apps running in the background can slow down your internet speed and slow down your CPU. Built-in browsers and other applications may be slower on ARK-specific servers.
- Right-click the task pane and select Manager to open it.
- Select all unnecessary browsers and apps except antivirus in this setting. Right-click any task and select End Task.
- Grab the shipping controller and start the ARK game.
6. Replace the Ethernet cable
If you are using WiFi and running a transaction on a dedicated ARK server, switching to cable will solve the problem. Connect one cable to the router and the other to the Ethernet port on the computer. This will reduce damage to nearby devices like your phone. This solution solves the delay problem.
7. Configure the router specifically for ARK
I keep this product for safekeeping because it hurts. But I’ll break it down into easy steps for you. This requires you to open the next port on your router to the ARK server, which bypasses any restrictions on online play from your ISP. You will also need the TCP and UDP settings for your device which are listed in Table 2 below.
Table 2: ARK TCP/UDP ports
|System||TCP Port||UDP Port|
|Xbox||3074||88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500|
|Nintendo Switch||6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920||1-65535|
Check out what it looks like.
- Right-click the Windows icon in the taskbar and select PowerShell from the menu.
- Type the following command in PowerShell and press Enter.
- Find and enter the value “IPv4” in ipconfig. You may need it later. [IPConfig] setting.
- Get the default gateway value from PowerShell and paste it into a browser to open the management page of the router.
- Enter your administrator username and password to log in.
- To do this, click the Port Forwarding tab at the top.
- Enter ARK1 as the command name
- In the Protocol field, set to TCP/UDP.
- In the internal IP, enter the IPv4 value you extracted from PowerShell in step 4.
- Enter the external IP and external port from Table 2 above.
- Click Save and restart your router.