Apex Legends Not Loading is an excellent free-to-play shooter Despite its positive reception, many players experienced various problems at first or in the game itself. A common issue is getting stuck on the loading screen of Apex Legends, which not only affects PC users but also affects PS4/5 and Xbox consoles. We know this and have created a guide to help you solve this problem effectively.
Why Is Apex Legends Stuck On The Loading Screen?
The most common reasons why you get stuck on the Apex Legends Not Loading screen might be:
- It’s not enough to just do it
- Cute driving pictures
- Bad game file
- The network problem
- You do not have administrative rights to unlock the game
- Firewall and antivirus are not set up properly
How To Fix The Apex Legend Stuck On The Screen?
Before you proceed with our exclusive guide to fix Apex Legends stuck on the loading screen, try this simple solution:
- Make sure your computer meets Apex Legends requirements.
- Check out Apex Legends user ratings.
- Check the stability and speed of your internet connection
- Do not cover the graphics card or processor.
- Play the game as a leader.
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
If you followed the previous steps and everything is fine, continue with the recommended troubleshooting steps:
- Updated GPU drivers
- View and edit game information
- Apex Legends update
- Clear the Apex Legends archive
- Stop playing it safe
- Play Apex Legends again
1. Update Your GPU Driver
1.Right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager.
2.Double-click the display adapter to expand it.
3.Right-click on your graphics card and click Change Driver.
4.Find the current drivers and wait for Windows to install new GPU drivers (if available).
5.ClickApply and OK to save the changes.
2. View And Edit Game Information
Duration: 5 minutes
Sometimes missing or corrupted game files on your computer can cause various problems, such as Apex Legends freezing on the loading screen or suddenly crashing while playing the game.
1. Open the Steam client: After opening the steam, go to the library.
2. Find Apex Legends in the library: Right-click Apex Legends and select Properties.
3. Go to the local file option: Click Game Integrity Verification and wait for the verification to complete.
4. Restart your phone and computer: After restarting your computer, open Apex Legends and see if the problem is resolved.
3. Edit The Apex Report
1.Open theSteam client and go to Library.
2.ClickApex Legends and select Update
3.Update Steam to update Apex Legends.
4. After updating, restart your phone and computer and try running Apex Legends again.
4. Clear The Apex Legends File
1.Press the Win + Rkeyson your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type %appdata% in the text box and click OK to open the AppData folder.
3. Find the Apex Legends folder (and all the game’s cache files) and delete it.
4. Restart your phone and computer and check if Apex Legends is corrupted after installation.
5. Leave The Game Behind
1.Right-click the Windows Start button and then click Settings on the Sound menu
2. Select Update and Security.
3. Select Windows Security and Software and Network Security.
4. Click the tool through the firewall option.
5. Select the Submit button and close the application again
6. Use the View button to add the Apex Legends fonts to the hotspot.
7. Choose an Apex Legends app that supports social media.
6. Restart Apex Legends
If the above steps do not resolve your Apex Legends download problem, try reinstalling the game. Reloading will download the latest version of the game, preventing any issues until then.
- Fix For Apex Legends Unknown File Version
- How To Quickly Or Permanently Fix The Apex Legends Engine Error
- How To Fix The Apex Legends Error Getting Live Data
- Apex Legends Won’t Patch Files: Easy Way To Fix It
Hopefully, we have explained why Apex Legends freezes on the loading screen and how to fix the problem. If you have any questions or comments about this article, leave a comment below.