Don’t worry if Company of Heroes 3’s PC Crash on your computer. You can easily solve this problem by using some methods.
COH, the title of a modern strategy game, has fans all over the world. Company of Heroes is a new addition to the series. If you can’t play this game due to problems, it will be a disappointment. Fortunately, there are some practical solutions that can help.
Why is COH3 not working on my computer?
This game may fail for the following reasons:
- Bad drivers: Bad drivers, bad drivers and other drivers can cause Company of Heroes 3 problems.
- Incorrect game files: If the COH3 installation is delayed for any reason, you may also find that it crashes when it starts.
- Unsupported games: For example, many games use certain features that your operating system should have. DirectX runtime. If any of these items are missing or damaged, the game will not run or display various error messages.
- Memory issues: When running games like COH3 or heavy equipment, memory issues can cause accidents.
How to fix the Company of Heroes 3 crash?
To resolve the problem you are experiencing, do the following before attempting these steps:
- Make sure your computer meets Company of Heroes requirements
- Your computer’s graphics card can support your GPU just fine.
- Restart your phone and computer.
Now follow these steps one by one to fix the Company of Heroes 3’s PC Crash problem:
- Upgrade video manager
- insert the DirectX runtime
- Turn off the in-game protection
- 3 Hero repair center
- Clean boot
- run the file explorer
1. Update Video Manager
1. Open the Start menu, type device recovery, and press Enter.
2. The visual adapter is extended.
3. Right-click on your GPU driver and click Update Driver.
4. ClickAutomatically search for drivers and complete the upgrade process.
5. Configure other drivers as well by following the steps below.
2. Insert the DirectX runtime
1. Go to the Download DirectX Runtime page.
2. Download the form.
3. Install it on your computer.
If the cause is a lack of DirectX speed, the above method will solve the Company of Heroes 3 problem.
3. Turn off the in-game protection
1. One way is open.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to thein-game
4. Check Enable Steam promotion in games and click OK.
5. Restart Steam.
4. 3 Hero Repair Center
1. Right-click on Steamin Company of Heroes 3 and go to its assets.
2. Navigate to the local files
3. Click Check that the game files are complete.
4. Wait for some time before reading the article and completing the recovery process.
This system helps fix crashes and other similar issues in games like Hero Factory
5. cleaning boot
1. Type msconfig in the Windows search box and click OK.
2. Go to the Services
3. Click to hide all Microsoft services and close them all.
4. Use it and fix
5. Restart the Windows Phone.
Doing so would eliminate other historical events. If a clean towel solves the COH3 breakdown problem, try to find the performance problem. You can run the task directly to find errors. then close or delete the corresponding application.
6. Run the file explorer
1. Enter the game in Windows Search and click OK.
2. Now click the start button and check the problem.
Your computer will reboot check for memory problems and perform repairs automatically. It will take time. So be patient. Memories are one of the reasons why games like Company of Heroes fail, especially in the middle of the game.
Notice that he saw the problem but could not fix it; Maybe the RAM module is faulty. In the worst-case scenario, you can replace the RAM.
If COH3 is corrupt on your computer, you can do the following:
- Remove your disinfectant and oven and see if that helps.
- Repeat the whole game.
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
We recommend checking out these best practice tips for importing sports programs.
This article discusses the problems with Company Heroes 3. If you have a question or know the best way to help others.