If you’re a fan of action games, Assassin’s Creed Unity Stuttering Quickly to you, but the lack of in-game dialogue may be frustrating.
While there are plenty of bugs in AC Unity, dropping FPS during gameplay is another problem faced by gamers.
Why Is My AC Unit Stuttering?
Below are some reasons why Assassin’s Cult Unity might crash while playing the game:
- Minimum requirements – If the system doesn’t meet the game’s minimum requirements, you may get complaints or drop fps.
- Outdated Drivers – Your audio or video drivers may be outdated and damage your AC system.
- Incorrect game settings – Setting low game settings can cause annoying fps in the Assassin’s Creed section.
- Game not updating – Lack of updates can lead to frustration and FPS drop in the game.
- Gameplay –Unity often suffers from problems in games.
How To Solve The Problem Of Stuttering The Assassin’s Creed?
Before you begin the troubleshooting process below, here are some basic steps to help you solve some problems:
- Reduce size to 1600×900. To do this, go to the game menu, select “Show” and choose the appropriate contrast from the list of options.
- This is the minimum requirement.
- Upgrade the game to a new environment.
- And FPS tracking software. Locate the application icon in the system tray or taskbar and right-click on it. Then select the exit option or close the app.
But if the above methods don’t work, here are some tested solutions to fix the handset issue in Assassin’s Creed Unity.
- Change Unity in AMD settings
- Change graphics card settings
- Replace drivers
1. Upload Integration To AMD
1. Download RadeonPro for AMD users. Now create a profile for integration and change the options according to your needs, for example, limit the FPS to 30.
2. Also, go to the advanced tab and set the background row size to at least 3.
3. The layout should look like this:
- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5 GHz
- Dual Sapphire XR9 270 2GB
- 8 GB of RAM
- Windows 8.1
Once done, restart the game and AC Creed Unity should work properly.
2. Change Graphics Card Settings
Duration: 5 minutes
According to other forum users, adjusting the NVIDIA 3D settings to the following values has proven effective in troubleshooting language issues with AC Unity:
1. Open the Nvidia Control Center: Go to your computer, right-click, and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Write the 3D settings: Then select the project in the Settings pane and click the Manage 3D Settings button.
3. Configure NVIDIA settings: Now, in 3D mode, you can configure the acu.exe templates as below:
- anisotropic strain: 4x
- Antialiasing – Mode: Ignores all application settings
- Antialiasing – Default: 4x
- Antialiasing – Clarity: Multimode/or 2x
- Shadow Storage: Disabled
- Text Filtering – Asymmetry Pattern Options: Disabled
- Text Refinement – LOD is not good: compression
- Texture Refinement – Trilinear Optimization: An Introduction
- Safety Three: Available
- Vertical bladder: Adjustable
At the same time, change the gameplay options with Vsync mode, change settings like resolution up to 1080, frame rate up to 60 Hz, AA mode, and ultra-mega textures all at once.
You can restart Assassin’s Creed Unity and there shouldn’t be any problems with the game.
3. Replace Drivers
1.Simultaneously press-in + R keys to start Run + Console.
2. Enter thedevmgmt name. msc and press Enter to open the Device Manager window.\
3. then expand the display adapter Right-click your GPU driver and select Change Driver.
4. Now search for drivers automatically in the Driver Update window.
5. Wait for Windows to check for the latest driver version. First, the exchange will be completed.
At the same time, you may need to update your GPU drivers to resolve gameplay issues.
After updating your GPU driver, restart your computer and open AC Unity to see if it is still frozen.
What Should I Do to Fix The Assassin’s Creed Unity FPS Crash?
While you can upgrade your graphics card to fix the FPS drop in Assassin’s Creed Unity, if it doesn’t work, you can try the following methods:
1. Exit the game, right-click the start button, and select Manager.
2. Now look for ACU.exe in the details
3. Now right-click on exe, select Preferences, and set it to Default.
Once done, try playing AC Unity and you will get great FPS while playing the game.
However, if Assassin’s Creed Unity crashes on your PC, you can use the solutions in our detailed guide to fix the problem.
If none of the above methods help resolve the Assassin’s Creed Unity syntax error, you can try refreshing the RAM to see if there is a memory problem.