Battlefield 1 was released on EA Origins to critical acclaim. Battlefield 1 An Nvidia Or AMD DirectX Error seems to have improved upon its predecessor in terms of themes and motifs popularized during the First World War.
The downside is that the game has issues that the developers didn’t think they could describe.
Apparently, the game is crashing due to a DirectX bug, players missed it on DirectX 11 and DirectX12.
Error message displayed on the screen: “DirectX process ‘GetDeviceRemovedReason’ DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG. GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770, Driver: 37306.”
To find the best solution, players have proposed a number of approaches to the problem, many of which can be seen below.
How To Fix DirectX Bugs In Battlefield 1?
- Install the latest driver version
- Change the image of the game
- close the plugins
- play the game on a cooperative mod
1. Install The Latest Driver Version
1. Open the controller from the remote.
2. Double-click the display adapter to find the driver.
3. Right-click and select Driver Update.
4. Click the search button to search for available drivers.
5. Restart Windows to take effect.
For fast and automatic updates, Outbyte Driver Updater is the answer. type:
1. Update and download the Outbyte driver.
2. Run the program on your computer.
3. Wait for the Outbite driver update to find all your broken drivers.
4. The program will find all the old drivers and you can select which ones you want to update.
2. Change The Image Of The Game
To deal with this, many players are required to convert the game’s graphics to medium or low resolution. This approach should work for any gamers using a limited memory GPU.
So, go ahead and update your game graphics to eliminate the risks of DirectX incompatibility.
3. Close The Plugin
It is known that software or operating systems can interfere with the game and cause it to crash. In this case, you can stop third-party downloads for any software, such as streaming apps or game launchers like Steam.
In Steam, you can do this by going to Settings at the top of the panel, selecting the In-Game tab, and checking the box to enable Steam overlays during gameplay.
4. Play The Game In Cooperative Mode
To solve DirectX problems on your PC, you can run this problem in Battlefield 1 compatibility mode.
Go to the game folder, click the game icon, select Properties, and click Run this software in compatibility mode. (Windows 7, 8).
Other Solutions Are Possible
Ignore The GTX 770 Drivers
Below you will find a batch file that will help you download GTX 770 drivers and have problems with DirectX. This solution works for some to Battlefield 1 An Nvidia Or AMD DirectX Error.
Note: There have been reports of problems with your GPU processing or writing. It can also melt your body, so use it at your own risk.
- Turn off automatic driver updates using Windows 10 or any other operating system
- Install driver version 334.89 which can be found here: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/73218/en-us
- Battlefield 1 will complain about outdated drivers, so review nvapi64.dll (https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/962633/pc-games/bypassing-the-driver-version- check-of -) You can use -/) is.
Hopefully, you fixed the Battlefield 1 DirectX bug and are now playing and enjoying.