Battlefield 2042 DirectX error affects only one player. If you don’t know anything, this article is for you. Here you will find all the important information and necessary solutions.
This error usually occurs when you start the game. So you can’t play the next FPS. If Battlefield 2042 stops and DirectX detects the error, the game returns to the table.
What causes Battlefield 2042 DirectX errors?
- Old graphics card: The cause of most DirectX problems is an old graphics card driver. It is no different with War 2042.
- DLSS: According to many users, DLSS solves this problem immediately.
- DirectX Problems: Battlefield 2042 may display an error if there is a problem installing DirectX.
- File Errors: At the startup of Battlefield 2042, DirectX may display an error message if critical files in the game’s configuration folder are corrupted.
- System Requirements: If your computer does not meet the system requirements, you may face the following problems.
How to fix DirectX bugs in Battlefield 2042?
If this game crashes on your computer, we have the best solution. But before you do, you need to do a few things. is:
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
- Make sure your PC meets the requirements of the Battlefield 2042 system.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the game.
If everything is working fine, follow the best steps to fix DirectX Battlefield 2042 errors:
- Newly upgraded graphics card
- Install the DirectX application directory
- DirectX12 in Battlefield 2042 has been updated
- Stop the DLSS
- Reinstall the graphics card
- Turn off hardware GPU processing
- Restore the game information
1. newly upgraded graphics card
Duration: 4 minutes
Updating the card driver is the most basic solution to any kind of DirectX error. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Press Win + Ron on your keyboard to turn on the speed.
2. Type MSC and click OK to open Windows Device Manager.
3. The visual adapter is extended.
4. Right-click your GPU driver and click Replace Driver.
5. Find drivers to download and update drivers.
6. Restart the Windows Phone.
2. Install the DirectX application directory
1. Go to the Download DirectX Runtime page.
2. Download the installer.
3. Install it on your computer.
4. Restart the Windows Phone.
If the error disappears in a DirectX runtime package, it will solve the above problem.
3. DirectX12 in Battlefield 2042 has been updated
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Go to the message.
3. Go to the battlefield 2042.
4. Open the settings
5. Find PROFSAVE_profile and open it in a notebook.
6. Find Dx12Enabled and set its value from 0 to 1.
7. Saving money.
8. Restart the game.
According to many users, fixing this system fixed the Battlefield 2042 DirectX bug and fixed their computer crash problem.
4. stop the DLSS
1. In Battlefield 2042, go to Settings.
2. Make sure the section is high.
3. Stop the DLSS.
4. Restart the game.
This method is good if you can get into the battlefield for a while. Users who cannot access the site because the game launches after launch can disable it using NVIDIA Geforce Experience. If you are an AMD user, enable the FSR version.
5. Reinstall the graphics card
5.1 GPU driver download
1. Open the device controller.
2. Right-click the card driver and click Uninstall.
3. Check it out and click the uninstall button to install the driver for this device.
4. Restart your phone and computer.
5.2 Install the new driver
1. Go to the AMD, Intel, or NVIDIA driver download page depending on the card you are using.
2. Select your GPU model and click Find.
3. Click the download button to download the driver.
4. Install it on your computer.
6. turn off hardware gpu procces
1. Press Win + Ion on your keyboard and open Windows Settings.
2. Click System and it appears.
3. Click on the Graphics
4. Click Change default image.
5. GPU supports hardware acceleration.
6. Restart the Windows Phone.
Now try to run Battlefield 2042 and see if it fixes the DirectX error.
7. Restore the game information
1. Open a Steamor EA app or another launcher depending on where you bought the game.
2. Right-click on the game and go to its properties.
3. Navigate to the local files
4. Click Check Game Information for accuracy.
In EA software or other game platforms, you will find a way to get it back. And he did it that way.
If this problem occurs, consider fixing the game. Sometimes there may be a problem with the output error. In this case, wait until the company releases a patch.
This article explains how to fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX bugs.