If something is wrong, Crime Boss: Rockay City Won’t Launch on your computer. This article will explain why this happens and how to solve the problem.
Undoubtedly, many players who prefer to play crime games like GTA V: Rocky City fall into the same category. But if you have problems running this product or it won’t start on your device, you will lose.
Why Doesn’t Crime Boss: Rock City Start On My Computer?
Can’t open games on your Windows 10 or 11 PC? This is usually for the following reasons:
- Important: If your computer does not meet the required specifications, the defaulter will not ship. Even if you open it, you will not get the desired result.
- Flash Driver Issue: The problem, missing or incorrect flash driver card, is one of the reasons why this game won’t work on your PC.
- Corrupt Game Software: Corrupted game software and related files can cause problems like Crime Scene: Rokai City crashes or won’t open.
- Other Services: Other services, personal antivirus, and firewalls may also prevent Crime Boss: Rockay City Won’t Launch on your computer.
You can find another cause of the problem. But this is common.
What Should I Do If Crime Boss: Rocke City Doesn’t Start On My Computer?
First, we want you to make sure your computer is up to the requirements of Crime Boss: Rokai City. If it’s good, follow these steps quickly before trying the real thing:
- Turn off your antivirus on the drive to see if that helps.
- Install DirectX and Visual C++ software and restart the computer.
- Make sure you install the game on an SSD.
You can take the following steps now to solve the crime situation: Roque City will not start:
- Clear the web cache
- Updated driver photo
- Start as an admin
- Fix crim boss
- Repeat the game
- Restart the Epic Games machine
- clean the boot
1. Clear The Web Cache
Time it takes: 2 minutes
If Crime: Rocky Town doesn’t start, the first thing you should do is clear the cache in the Epic Games developer. This will solve the problem.
1. To open Run, press Win + R on the keyboard, type %localappdata%, and click OK.
2. Find the EpicGamesLauncher folder and navigate to it.
3. Go to the folder, find the folder named Web Cache, and delete it.
4. Restart your phone and computer.
2. Update The Driver Photo
1. Press Win + X on your keyboard and go to the device manager.
2. Expanding the display adapter.
3. Right-click on the monitor and click Update Driver.
4. Click the search button to search for available drivers.
5. Complete the update process.
3. Start As An Admin
1. Open the Windows search box and search for Epic Games.
2. Right-click on the Epic Games startup and run as an administrator.
Now try Crime Boss Rocke City and see if it will open on your computer.
4. Fix Crime Boss
Crime Boss won’t work if game files are corrupted. So, to solve this problem, you need to solve it using the following steps:
1. Use the Epic Games Launcher to go to the library.
2. Find Crime Manager: Roque City, click on the three lines below, and go to Manage.
3. Click on trust.
4. Wait for this process to complete.
5. Repeat The Game
1. Access your music library like never before.
2. Crime boss: Click on the three lines of Roque City and select Delete.
3. Restart the game after uninstalling.
Now that he’s taken down a crime boss, Rocky City won’t cause or stop trouble.
6. Restart The Epic Games Machine
If you are having this problem, uninstall the game. Then reinstall Epic Games Launcher. After that, you have to restart the game. Follow these tips to learn how to do this:
1. Press Win + I to open Windows Setup.
2. Go to Apps and get the installed apps.
3. Click on the three vertical lines that start Epic Games and select uninstall.
4. Restart your phone and computer.
5. Now, go to the Epic Games download page.
6. Download the installer.
7. Install it on your computer.
8. Crime Warden: The current state of Rocke City.
So start the game and see what happens.
7. Clean The Boot
1. Running as usual.
2. Typemsconfig and click OK to open the system configuration
3. Go to the Services
4. Stop all Microsoft services and click Stop All.
5. Click Apply, followed by OK.
6. Restart the Windows Phone.
Can you handle Criminal: Rock City in clean-shoe form? If so, this means that the problem is the work of others. Before you get the same problem, open Miscellaneous Tasks in the System Configuration window. Uninstall problematic applications.