Crime Boss: Rockay City Crashing? Many other players like you have had the same problem. This article will show you how to fix this issue.
As the name suggests, this is a fun first-person crime-fighting shooter. Just like in the GTA, you can explore the city, multitask, and do many things. But if it doesn’t work or fails suddenly or abruptly, you can be happy or sad.
Why Did The Rocke City Crime Boss Hack Into My Computer?
If you dig a little deeper, you’ll find the following reasons why crime boss Rocky City failed:
- System Requirements: If your computer does not meet the game’s system requirements, it may crash or stop working.
- Graphics driver problems: A corrupt or outdated GPU driver prevents your computer from using the graphics card properly, making Crime Boss Rokcy City a problem.
- Corrupted game files: If the configuration files of your game have been changed or corrupted for any reason, this could be the reason why you are facing this problem.
- Missing or problematic toys: Crime boss: Need another game for the crime boss: Rokcky City. If it is not available on your Windows 11 or 10 PC, the product may not work or crash on startup or after some time.
How To Solve The Crime: Rocky City Crashing Issues?
Before you begin, check the Crime Boss: Rocky City requirements and see if your computer can handle them. If this is okay, follow these quick steps before moving on to bigger things:
- Restart your phone and computer.
- Turn off your antivirus on the car to see if that helps.
- Remember not to overdo it.
Now, to solve the Crime: Rocky City challenge, you can follow the instructions below:
- edit the driver’s profile
- Placing/setting up game components
- Clear the cache
- Remove miscellaneous apps
- Bring Back the Crime Boss: Rocky City
- Enable virtual storage
- disable the XMP
1. Edit The Driver Profile
Duration: 3 minutes
To solve the problem of in crime Boss Rocke City, update the driver map to the latest version.
1. In Windows, right-click the Windows icon icon and go to the device manager.
2. The visual adapter is extended.
3. Right-click your graphics driver and click Update Manager.
4. Choose drivers on your own.
5. Complete the adjustment process.
2. Placing/Setting Up Game Components
1. Log in to download the DirectX runtime.
2. Install it on your computer.
3. Navigate to the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable page.
4. Download and install the x64 architecture packages.
5. Restart the Windows Phone.
3. Clear The Cache
1. Press Win + R on your keyboard.
2. type this command and click OK: %localappdata%.
3. Go to theEpicGamesLauncher
4. Click on the saved
5. Find and remove files starting from the web cache.
6. Restart your phone and computer.
4. Remove Miscellaneous Apps
Some applications such as gaming consoles, FPS Booster, MSI Afterburner, Razer Synapse, and other similar or accessory apps may cause this problem. So, to solve the problem with Crime Boss: Rockay City Crashing follow these steps and uninstall the suspicious software:
1. Press Win + Ion on your keyboard to open Windows settings.
2. Go to Apps and click Installed Apps.
3. Click the three icons next to the software problem and select Uninstall
4. Restart the Windows Phone.
5. Bring Back The Crime Boss: Rocky City
1. OpenEpic Game Console.
2. Take it to the library.
3. Crime boss Click on three vertical points: Rokai City to enter control.
4. Click on confidence.
5. Give yourself time to complete the task.
Now take out the crime boss: rocky city village to see if it’s still crumbling.
6. Enable Virtual Storage
This game requires a lot of memory. The minimum RAM required is 16 GB. So if RAM is not available, Windows can use virtual memory. An increase in physical storage could alleviate the problem with the crime boss: Rocky City. To do this, follow these steps:
1. The speed of the car.
2. Enter SystemPropertiesPerformance and click OK.
3. Go to the Lord.
4. Click on the changes shown in the screenshot.
5. Automatically push control pages for all departments and choose the sizes you want.
6. Select the system drive and enter the amount of virtual memory.
7. Prepare the settings.
8. Restart the Windows Phone.
7. Disable The XMP
If you enable XMP through the BIOS, this can cause the game to crash. So, disable this feature by following these steps:
1. Turn off your computer.
2. Press the computer power button.
3. Depending on your motherboard configuration and model, press F12 / Del / F2 on your keyboard until the BIOS / UEFI window opens.
4. Find an option like other storage and proceed.
5. Find and disable XMP.
6. Save the settings and restart the computer.
Play the game now and see if it works.
We also recommend learning how to fix game crashes when XMP is enabled.
Still, having problems with the Rokai crime boss? Also, try these steps:
- Reinsert the game SSD and check if it still crashes.
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
- Try running the game in clean download mode and see what happens.
- If necessary, check the RAM connection for damage. Replace if necessary.