If you’re experiencing Crime Boss Rockay City’s Low FPS problems, don’t worry. There are several ways to solve this problem.
Who doesn’t love the world of open crime? Crime Boss is new to him. However, if the FPS is low or there are recording issues, it will prevent you from getting the best experience.
What Triggers Crime Boss Rockay City’s problems?
Here are the most common reasons why you might experience low FPS, frame rate drops, and boss issues:
- Graphics card driver issues: Old or bad drivers can decrease the performance, of the GPUs in the RTX 4080. Because of this, you may encounter problems with crashes and lags in Rokai City and other games. again.
- Incorrect installation: Incorrect installation of Windows or games can cause performance issues.
- Unpaid Items: If the main item in the game explodes or crashes, this can make someone an illegal boss.
- Other apps and software: Other operating systems and software running in the background can prevent Windows 11 or 10 from allocating too many resources to the crime boss: Rokai City. As a result, you can experience lag, stuttering, dropped frames, poor fps, and more. In this section.
If you’re interested, you can learn how to deal with a crime boss: Rokai City won’t let him.
How To Fix A Crime Boss: Rock City FPS Minor Issue?
Before you do anything, you need to check Roque City Crime and make sure your computer can play the game. Then, follow these three quick steps before implementing the basic solution:
- Install DirectX and Visual C++ software.
- Turn off your antivirus on the car to see if that helps.
- Restart your phone and computer.
Now follow these steps to uninstall Crime Boss: Rokai City Low FPS release:
- Renewal of driver’s license
- Unnecessary backend services
- Enable advanced work mode
- Update the GPU driver to a previous version
- Reinstall the GPU driver
- Turn off sync
- Restore the game information
1. Renew Of Driver’s License
Duration: 3 minutes
If you want to improve your Rokai’s FPS, start by updating your driver map.
1. Press Win + X and click Device Manager.
2. The visual adapter is extended.
3. Right-click the graphics card driver and select Update Driver.
4. Click the search button to search for available drivers.
5. Follow the on-screen steps to complete the adjustment process.
2. Unnecessary Backend Services
1. Press Win + X on the keyboard to open Task Manager.
2. Make sure you have the Settings
3. Select the configuration you want to run and click Finish Task.
4. Eliminate all unnecessary and useless activities.
If you know nothing about the system, do not remove it. Otherwise, you will face new challenges.
3. Enable Advanced Work Mode
Sometimes incorrect electrical and imaging settings can cause malfunctions. So, to increase your FPS in Crime: Rokai City, prioritize high performance by following these steps:
1. Open the Windows settings by pressing Win + I on your keyboard.
2. Click System and click View.
3. Go to the chart.
4. Crime Stoppers: Roque City. If not, keep it handy.
5. Click on it and go to Settings.
6. Set the image to maximum.
7. Get back in and recharge.
8. Set energy levels to maximize efficiency.
9. Restart the Windows Phone.
This method will also help if the crime boss is stuck on the screen of Rokai City.
4. Update The GPU Driver To A Previous Version
1. In step 1, go to Device Manager.
2. Double-click the pass card to open its settings.
3. Go to the Driver
4. Press Back to drive.
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
5. Reinstall The GPU Driver
1. Right-click the GPU driver in Device Manager and click Uninstall.
2. Check it out and click the uninstall button to install the driver for this device.
3. Restart your phone and computer.
4. Go to the AMD, Intel, or NVIDIA driver download page. It depends on the GPU you are using.
5. Select a map template and click Find.
6. Download and install the driver.
7. Restart the Windows Phone.
6. Turn Off Vsync
1. Open the Windows search box, find an image management system, such as NVIDIA Control Panel, and open it.
2. Manage 3D settings.
3. Find a standing sink and turn it off.
4. Save and restart Windows.
7. Restore The Game Information
1. Open Epic Game Console.
2. Take it to the library.
3. CrimeScene: In Roque City, click on the marker with three vertical lines and proceed to defeat
4. Click on confidence.
5. Give yourself time to complete the task.
This guide will help you solve the challenges of Crime Boss Rockay City’s Low FPS. Otherwise, download and run the database. Keep in mind that performance depends on many factors and it may take some testing to find the right configuration for your computer.
If you’re experiencing low FPS issues in Crime Boss: Rokai City, consider doing the following:
- Try to see if this is popular in the current version of the game. Yeah, wait for the next update.
- Reinstall the game on the SSD.
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
- Upgrade computer hardware as necessary.
Know how to deal with the crime boss: Roque City if you want.
This article explains how to fix Crime Boss Rockay City’s Low FPS problems. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section.