Lost Ark Not Launching is a pretty fun, exciting, and free MMO game that requires 76 GB of your time and disk space. The only thing that will stop you from enjoying it is that the Lost Ark Not Launching won’t start because the game is on the loading screen. It’s a sign that the problem persists even after the game is updated. We thoroughly investigated the cause of this issue and put together this guide to completely fix it.
Why Does Lost Ark Take Forever?
The most common reasons for missing boats not starting are:
- Your computer does not meet the programming requirements of the game
- Cute driving pictures
- Bad game file
- security or antivirus problems
- Dirty information
- Problems with DirectX
- There’s a lot of drama going on behind the scenes
How To Start A lost Ark?
Before exploring our solution, follow these simple steps:
- Check if your computer meets the game requirements.
- Kills unnecessary programs running in the background.
- Play the game as a leader.
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
Now that the lost Ark hasn’t started, follow our instructions:
- Updated GPU drivers
- View and edit game information
- Go past the burning ruins
- Run the game in the following versions of DirectX
- data recovery process
1. Update Your GPU Driver
Often, the biggest problem with downloading and playing games comes from outdated or broken drivers. Always update your graphics card driver to the latest version, as it includes bug fixes for all popular games.
Update The GPU Drivers From The Device Manager
1. Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard to open the run dialog box.
2. Type of model: devmgmt. msc and press Enter.
3. Double-click the display adapter to expand it, right-click the GPU, and select Change Driver.
4. Wait while the designer finds, downloads, and installs a suitable GPU driver.
Configured GPU Driver Via Web Browser
Depending on your GPU model, check the driver on the manufacturer’s website or the official AMD, NVIDIA, or Intel website. Download and install the latest version.
2. View And Edit Game Information
1. Launch the Steam client and log in to your library.
2. Right-click Lost Boat Game and select Properties.
3. Click on the local file on the left and verify that the game file is correct.
4. Wait for the data validation process to complete and send the boat.
3. Crossing A Boat Lost In A Fire
If your firewall and antivirus are not set up properly, they can block many games and cause them to crash, shut down, or not start. How to Board a Lost Ark Not Launching:
1. Right-click the Windows Start button, click Settings, and select Update and Security.
2. Select Windows Security, then Select Software and Network Security.
3. Click Allow program.
4. Select the Change button and cancel the next operation.
5. Use the“Save” option. The location of the game is C:\Program Files (x86)SteamSteamerWide.
6. Now the lost Ark is listed, mark the public and private network boxes and OK.
7. Run Lost Ark to confirm that the boot problem has been resolved.
4. Run The Game In The Following Versions Of DirectX
Duration: 2 minutes
Depending on your configuration and version of DirectX, you may have a missing startup, crash, or game crash. We recommend trying DirectX 9 to see if it fixes the missing port issue.
1. the beginning: Once you have opened Steam, select the Game Library tab.
2. Look for free lost Ark in the game list: Right-click the missing page and select Properties.
3. Select General from the menu that opens. Type -force-d3d9 in the boot options and close the window.
4. Try to start the lost ship: Try running barefoot and see if the problem goes away.
5. System Data Recovery
Some system files may be corrupted or lost if your lost Ark won’t start. You can restore it using the System File Checker (SFC) utility in the Windows operating system.
1. Types of animals: Type cmd in the search window to open the command line.
2. Right-click and select Run as administrator.
3. Type of sample: sfc /scannow command and press Enter.
4. Wait a few minutes before the SFC scans the main drive and attempts to recover any corrupted or lost files.
- Lost Ark Low FPS: Easy Ways To Raise The FPS
- How To Fix ARK Scorched Earth Crashe Issue? Easy Solutions
- How To Fix “ARK Join Failed Non-Dedicated Server” Windows 10
- How To Fix Lost Ark Stuck On Loading Screen: Quick 5 Solutions
If the free Ark won’t start, we hope this article will help you solve the problem. If you have any problems or any other solution, please comment below.