PC Game Call of Duty Vanguard Keeps Crashing has been a popular game since its release, but for some players, their computers crashed when they tried to access the game.
While it generally offers good gameplay, some players get Xbox, PS4/PS5, COD Vanguard freezing, installation errors, etc. Problems such as.
Why Did Vanguard Crash On My Computer?
If COD Vanguard is corrupted on your computer, you may be experiencing this problem for more than one reason:
- Outdated Drivers– If you have not updated your driver profile to the latest version, this could be one of the reasons why you are having problems with Vanguard.
- Third-party software involvement– Vanguard is usually caused by third-party software to crash on your computer.
- Corrupted system files– Sometimes, COD Vanguard can get corrupted due to incorrect files or Windows.
- Synonym– Your computer can’t meet the game’s minimum requirements, so Vanguard is broken.
- Overlay Enabled– Is the game overlay enabled? Honestly, why should you have a problem with this game?
- Background programs– Vanguard programs are running in the background which can cause your computer to crash.
- While waiting for Windows Update– Vanguard Service Call may hang on your PC if you have not installed the latest Windows Update.
- HDR Enabled– When the HDR mode is enabled, the game crashes on a Windows PC.
- Too many online friends– This can crash the game if you add too many online friends.
How Do I Prevent Vanguard From Crashing My Computer?
Before you start troubleshooting, there are a few things you should check before trying to determine the root cause of the problem:
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements for running COD Vanguard.
- Exceed the 50 friend limit on your Vanguard account.
- Turn off unnecessary programs that may be running in the background.
- Install other Windows updates.
- Turn off antivirus and firewall software that may interfere with the game.
If none of the above methods ever helped the problem and PC Game Call of Duty Vanguard Keeps Crashing here is a list of solutions for you.
- Run the system file utility
- Updated GPU drivers
- Run COD Vanguard as administrator
- Adjust the power for maximum efficiency
- Customize Windows for better performance
- Configure the SysMain service
- Replace with COD Vanguard products
- Clear the Battle.Net site
1. Run The System File Scan Utility
1. Press the Win + Rkeys to start the Run Console.
2. Type cmd in search and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
3. Run the following command in the Command Prompt (Manager)window and press Enter: sfc scannow.
4. Now wait to see if the device is useless or not. Once detected, it will retrieve or restore the data.
If that happens, try restarting your computer and see if you can play Vanguard or if it fails.
2. Update GPU Driver
Sometimes bad or outdated GPU drivers can crash COD Vanguard on a PC. You can solve the problem handily by following a few steps.
1. Open Device Manager on your computer.
2. Now expandDisplay adapter and right-click on the driver.
3. Select the option to update the driver.
4. Continue to identify drivers and automation.
5. After installation, restart your phone and computer.
3. Run COD Vanguard As Administrator
1. Right-click the COD Vanguard .exe shortcut file on your computer and select Properties.
2. Then go to theCompatibility tab of the Properties dialog box and check the box next to Run this program as an administrator.
3. ClickApply and OK to save the changes.
Now test the game and see if the problem is solved. If the problem arises, here is a detailed guide on how to prevent the game from crashing, and there are several ways to fix the problem.
4. Adjust The Power For Maximum Efficiency
1. Press the Win + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
2. Now you should have PowerCFG. Press Enter to open the Cpl and power options window.
3. Here, select Advanced Functions on the right.
Once optimized to work properly, the COD Vanguard should not crash when launching the game.
5. Customize Windows For Better Performance
1. Simultaneously press-in + R keys to start Run + Console.
2. Type sysdm Press Enter to open cpl in system properties.
3. Then go to the Advanced tab and click Settings in the Performance section.
4. This opens the Display Settings dialog box. SelectConfigure, click Done, and then click OK.
Once done, restart your computer and try to run COD Vanguard to see if the problem goes away or if it crashes.
6. Configure The SysMain Service
1. Press the Win+Rkeys to open the Control Panel. Type msc in the text box and press Enter to open Services.
2. Now locate the SysMain process on the right in the Name Right-click and select Cancel.
3. Right-click the SysMain project again and click Properties.
4. Then go to Boot Mode under General and set it to Disabled. Use it and fix it.
For these changes to take effect, go back to your computer now and check your free connection to COD Vanguard
7. Replace With COD Vanguard Products
1. Right-click the exe file and select Properties.
2. Go to the Settings tab in the Properties window, select Turn off full-screen optimization, and then click Change DPI Settings.
3. and ignore the High DPI setting option in the High DPI Settings dialog box.
4. Set to use the zoom function in the drop-down It’s very nice.
Restart your computer now to apply the changes and try running the PC Game Call of Duty Vanguard Keeps Crashing.
8. Clear The Battle.Net Site
- Load all games using the Battle.net client and press Win + R to start speed control.
- Type %programdata% in the search box and press Enter.
- Select the Battle.net folder and click Remove.
Some users play this type of code on different devices like Xbox or PS consoles. So you can solve the COD Vanguard cracking problem on Xbox.
Additionally, you can visit the Activation Support page to check if your Blizzard and Activision accounts are compatible, as this could be why you are experiencing this issue.
If you encounter problems or errors while playing your favorite game and need help, please contact us here. Our team is always ready to help you and make your game better and more enjoyable.