Recently, many players, including Reddit users, were upset because Warzone 2 crashed in The DMZ and lost all their progress, weapons, and equipment. Unfortunately, players continue to encounter the issue, so the developers released a patch on December 16th to fix it. However, there are complaints of frequent crashes after the update.
Why Doesn’t DMZ Work?
It is still unknown why Warzone 2 Crashes In The DMZ, but most of the crashes are due to the following:
- Uninstall the GPU drivers
- The game file is corrupted
- Addendum added
How To Fix Warzone 2 DMZ Problem?
To prevent the game from crashing, you need to make sure that all your computer hardware and software are working properly because Warzone 2 is a very demanding game in this regard. As a first test, make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements.
If your computer meets the requirements and the game still Warzone 2 Crashes In The DMZ let’s find a solution:
- Update your GPU drivers
- Close unnecessary background applications
- Check the accuracy of the game data
- Turn off the supplement
- Restart the game
1. Update Your GPU Drivers
- Configure the GPU manually using Device Manager:
Duration: 4 minutes
1. Find Device Manager and open the program.
2. Expand the display adapter, right-click the one you’re using, and select Update Driver.
3. Select drivers automatically.
- Update your GPU driver with Outbyte Driver Updater:
1. Update and install out-byte drivers.
2. Run fast and it will start
3. Update all drivers to fix errors.
2. Close Unnecessary Background Applications
The game may crash while playing COD Warzone 2 because there are many programs running in the background that use up a lot of resources. If you need more RAM and CPU, close other programs you don’t use while playing games. Additional resources are required as COD Warzone 2 is a CPU and graphics game.
Use Task Manager to end processes using your CPU and return to the game. Here’s what you do:
1. Press the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys simultaneously on your keyboard to open the list.
2. In the Task Manager window, click the Processes tab to see a list of all processes.
3. Find the process you want to stop and click once.
4. Click the “Finish” button in the upper right corner of the window. This will stop the selected task immediately.
3. Check The Accuracy Of The Game Data
1. Open the Steam client, go to the library, and click on Warzone 2.
2. Select Properties and click the Local Information
3. Click Check Game Information for accuracy.
1. Open the Battle.net server and select Warzone 2.
2. Click the space icon next to the Play button and select Scan and Restore.
3. Click Start Copy.
4. Turn Off The Supplement
Disabled masking of the game helps prevent accidents because there are fewer conflicts between the game and the masking software. You remove the extra functionality and additional errors from the report.
Additionally, some covers can misuse resources, causing the game to crash if you try to use them. It is important to remember that this is not always the case and some factors can cause identification problems. However, if you encounter a hazard and don’t know where it is, turning off one of the playgrounds is usually a good solution.
5. Restart The Game
Restoring a game can be a simple but effective way. This process can remove bad or bad files that can crash the game. Additionally, restarting the game can also restore game settings to their original values, helping to solve problems caused by incorrect settings.
In addition, it will update all game files to the latest version and fix problems caused by old or incompatible files.
Crash In Warzone 2 DMZ PS5 – Fixed.
If you encounter Warzone on PS5 while playing Call of Duty: DMZ mode, there are several solutions.
1. Keep your game fresh by checking out and taking advantage of the latest features.
2. Restart your phone: This can help fix temporary problems that may cause your phone to crash.
3. To make sure everything is up to date and working properly, restart your PS5 router.
4. Game cache settings > System > Storage > Game info > Call of Duty: Warzone > Settings > Clear.
5. Ask specific questions or help on the player’s website and social media. This may be part of the problem.
6. Using PS5 sleep mode will allow the game to download new content.
7. Reliable and complete internet connection to play online based games.
Do you have problems with Warzone 2.0 layers and glitches? Read our article on how to improve PFS.
One of the solutions above helps you fix Warzone 2 Crashes In The DMZ and you can enjoy the game.