If you are stuck downloading Crime Boss: Rockay City Not Loading, there are some solutions you can use. In this article, you will learn about these problems and how to deal with them.
The first-person shooter is an interesting addition to the arcade. Especially gamers who like titles like GTA will love it. And if it doesn’t freeze during download, you won’t be able to enjoy its gorgeous graphics and fantastic gameplay.
Why Hasn’t Crime Boss: Rockay City Been Charged?
Usually, you don’t have to face this problem. However, if you see Crime Boss: Rockay City in a download location, it could be for the following reasons:
- Graphics driver problems: Various driver problems, including graphics drivers, can prevent a criminal boss from accessing your computer.
- Cache Corruption: Problems with cache files can cause the crash manager to crash or freeze the loading screen.
- Antivirus or security: Some software, including antivirus and security, can freeze games and flash screens.
- Disk Problems: Bad disk performance and other problems may prevent this theme from displaying as expected. So, you will find that Crime Boss: Rockay City takes an infinite amount of time to download.
How To Describe Crime Boss: Rocky City Stuck On The Loading Screen?
First, make sure you’re using the right type of game. Then check the following before proceeding with the solution:
- Make sure your computer qualifies for Roque City Crime.
- Turn off your antivirus on the car to see if that helps.
- Install DirectX Runtime and Visual C++ Redistributables and restart your computer to fix the problem.
If Crime Boss: Rockay City freezes during loading, follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Replace drivers
- Clear the cache
- Fix disk problems
- Return of the crime boss: Rockay City
- Clean the boat
1. Replace Drivers
Duration: 4 minutes
If Crime Boss Rocke City gets stuck on the loading screen, you need to renew your driver’s license to fix the problem.
1. Press Win + X on your keyboard and click Device Manager.
2. The visual adapter is extended.
3. Right-click the card driver and click Replace Driver.
4. Automatically identify the drivers and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
5. Replace other drivers as well.
2. Clear The Cache
1. Press Win + Ron on your keyboard.
2. Type the following command inRun and click OK: %localappdata%.
3. Go to the EpicGamesLauncher
4. Click on the saved
5. Find and remove files starting from the web cache.
6. Restart your phone and computer.
Now launch the game and see if it works.
3. Fix Disk Problems
Crime Boss Rocke City may freeze on the screen due to slow distribution and disk issues. To solve this, you can troubleshoot disk-related problems by following these steps:
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Right-click on the car where Crime Boss Rocke City is placed and proceed to its lands.
3. Go to the Tools
4. Click the Redo button.
5. Click Scan Disk.
6. Give yourself time to complete the task.
4. Return Of The Crime Boss Rocke City
You can restore game files to deal with Crime Boss: Rockay City downloads or similar issues. This is a great method that works for many users. Follow these instructions to add:
1. Open Epic Game Console.
2. Go to the library.
3. Click on three straight Crime Bosses: Rokai City and press Control.
4. Click on confidence.
5. Wait a bit to check and restore the startup in Epic Games.
Even if Crime Boss: Rocky City is bad on your computer, this method will help.
5. Clean The Boat
1. Type MsconfigRun and press Enter to open the system configuration.
2. Go to the Services
3. Stop all Microsoft services and click Stop All.
4. Click Apply followed by OK.
5. Restart the Windows Phone.
Test the game to see if it takes up too much time on the home screen. If you think everything is fine in clean boot mode, check to see if other services are to blame. So, from there let this situation go away forever.
You still have the same problem. Yes, do the following:
- Upgrade Windows to the latest version.
- Reinstall the game on the SSD.
- If possible, do a full upgrade of Windows 10 or 11 and see if that helps.
If you’re wondering, here’s what to do if Crime Boss: Rockay City Not Loading on your computer.