The Long-Lasting Problems With Lost Ark Crashing is one of the most popular games on Steam and has received “excellent” reviews since its release.
Despite its popularity, many Long-Lasting Problems With Lost Ark Crashing players worry about crashes, hazards, delays, and so on.
If you are currently experiencing this problem, read on to find out why it happens and how to fix it quickly.
Why Did The Lost Ark Crash?
There are many reasons why a lost ark crashes. The main reasons are:
- Cute driving pictures
- Leave the Windows version
- Game data not lost or corrupted
- Revised application
- Start the game
- You do not have to restore and restart the program
Let Me Correct The Course Of The Lost Ark.
Before diving into the above solutions, you need to make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for running Long-Lasting Problems With Lost Ark Crashing Also, make sure you have a team.
- The driver’s photo has been edited
- View and edit game information
- Install the latest version of DirectX
- Remove the attachments
- Set High Display and Power Options
- Clean the shoes
1. Edit The Driver Profile
Duration: 4 minutes
If Lost Ark is still crashing, upgrading your graphics card may be the best way to fix the problem. The new driver features improve performance with bug fixes and many other improvements. How to do it:
1. Right-click the start menu to open the menu quickly
2. Click Device Manager from the list.
3. Locate the display adapter type in the device manager window and double-click to expand the list.
4. Right-click the name of the map you want to create.
5. Select Change Driver and select an option to search for a driver.
6. If there is a new version, it will download the latest version and install it automatically.
7. After completing the update, restart your computer to check the changes.
8. Alternatively, you can edit the driver profile by visiting the driver menu. Intel, AMD, and Nvidia seem to be the most prominent.
2. View And Edit Game Information
Monitor the game files carefully and fix/replace incorrect, deleted or missing files. How to do it:
1. Open the Steam client on your computer.
2. Click the Library tab to see a list of the games you have installed.
3. Find the free ARK in the list and right-click on it.
4. Click Properties from the drop-down menu and get local information.
5. Click the Game Data Trust option.
6. Waiting for the verification process to complete, which can take some time depending on the size of the game.
7. After completing the scan, you can close the window and restart the computer if necessary.
3. Reinstall The Latest Version Of DirectX
Install the latest version of DirectX. Make sure you have DirectX 12 or higher for Lost ARK to work properly.
1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type “dxdiag” in the dialog box and click
3. This opens the DirectX Diagnostic Tools window. Click on the system tab.
4. Make sure your version of DirectX is installed. You will find:
5. Then go to the Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer available on the Microsoft website.
6. Select your language from the web browser and click the Download button to download the installer.
7. Once copied, double-click the downloaded file.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
9. After the installation is complete, restart your computer to see if these changes take effect.
4. Turn Off The Supplement
Disabling plugins improves their stability. How to do it:
1. Open Steam, go to Settings, then go to the game.
2. Check the box that says “Enable Steam Overlay During Gameplay”.
3. Click OK to save these changes.
1. Launch Discord and click the space bar in the upper left corner to open the user settings.
2. Scroll down to see the game value on the left.
3. Turn off the switch next to“Enable overlay in the game”.
4. Take the missing ark and see if the problem is solved.
5. Define High Performance In Power Systems
In general, higher performance levels produce better results. But it uses more battery and power. To install it like this:
1. Click on the Start menu at the top left of the screen.
2. Type “Control Panel” in the search field and click on the search results.
3. Click“Hardware and Sound” in the Control Panel window. Then select “Power Settings”.
4. In the list of effective items, click the Good Performance button to select them.
5. After selecting High Performance, close the Power Options window.
6. Shut down the computer to confirm these changes. Wait a few seconds before turning on the computer.
6. Cleanliness And Hygiene
1. Press the Windows key + R together to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type“msconfig” in the Run dialog box and press Enter to open System Configuration.
3. Go to the Services tab and select “Hide all Microsoft services”.
4. Click the“Disable All” button, then click the “Apply” and “OK” buttons.
5. Now go to the Start tab and click on“Open Task Manager”.
6. The Application Manager opens. Go to the startup section here.
7. First, click on a high-impact activity.
8. Once selected, click the“Disable” button to turn off the copy process.
9. Repeat the same process for each high-impact event.
1O. After closing all unnecessary programs, restart the computer to apply the changes.
- How To Get ARK Dedicated Servers To Have Less Lag
- How To Fix Ark Not Loading When It Doesn’t Respond Or Crash
- Simple Troubleshooting Guide For Lost Ark Not Launching 
- Lost Ark Low FPS: Easy Ways To Raise The FPS
- How To Fix ARK Scorched Earth Crashe Issue? Easy Solutions
Hope these steps will help you fix your missing mailbox. Visit our page for the latest and updated fixes to our game. As always, leave us any questions, comments, or suggestions in the comments section below.